Tuesday, April 19, 2011

way behind on the blogging

So yeh, I'm way behind on my blogs. I'm going to try to do better and be more faithful with it. I want to start sharing things, ideas, and whims that I do for fun home decor around our house. That, along with being more faithful to show my latest creations and such. Here are a few things that I have made lately that are for sale in my etsy shop. I hope you like them. If not, just pretend you do.;)




These are so easy and so much fun to make. All you need are colorful pictures out of recycled magazines (you can also just use pages that are black and white only filled with writing and that will look fab too) a recycled tin can, glue mixed with water, a paint brush, and a long wooden skewer.


Also, makes a great vase!

Now, here is a fun banner I made to help welcome the spring. I love to make banners using recycled sweaters that I felt using the washer and dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment