Thursday, June 9, 2011

If I could live in a tree...

I have always loved tree houses.  I imagine everyone does. Much of my childhood was spent in the top of a huge old magnolia tree that grew comfortably in my favorite woods in the small town of Pace, Florida.  It's funny really because I am usually afraid of heights and have a fear of falling. It didn't seem to bother me when I used to spend so much time lying in the top of that old tree though. 


                                                                            
 This next photo is a tree house that is featured in my favorite coffee table book Gypset. It is so much more than a coffee table book, though. It covers, history, design, travel, and so much more. Can't tell you how many times I have read it. :)

                                                                         
And then of course, there is my all time favorite. The tree house from Swiss Family Robinson....
                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. I love the deck with the table and chairs. I could live in the room from the Gypset book... as long as there were no bugs in my tree!

    ReplyDelete