Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another year gone by...

Yesterday morning I was happily surprised to receive these beautiful flowers that my oldest daughter, Madeline sent me. It was my 39th birthday. Ick. Next year will be the big 40, so I feel like I need to get going on doing all of the things that I would like to do. I've started a bucket list of sorts and I will probably share some of the things that I'd like to accomplish on my blog soon.

It really was a beautiful day. I had many sweet cards, calls, a few lovely gifts, and the flowers. My son Robbie and I spent the day at the beach and for dinner my husband made me fried shrimp which is one of my favorites. Funny really, because seafood is the only "meat" that I eat. I made myself a coconut cake. Sad, but true. It looked pretty pitiful, but it was delicious.

Here's some more photos of my beautiful flowers....It is going to be a beautiful year.:)

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday, my friend!!! praying that this is your best year yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday, Emily
    wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still such a young chick! I've had my 39th "anniversary" a couple of times now. I refuse to be any older ~:o)


    beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete